So you want a Bilenky...
Hurray! You decided to get a custom bike! Now how do you make sure that tubeset sitting expectantly in our storage shed becomes the perfect bike for you? A few easy steps:
1) Have a look at our Bikes Page and decide which model most reflects your needs. Doing some racing? Light touring? Furniture transportation? If you don't see anything like what you're looking for, fill out our Wishlist, send it in and we'll talk.
2) Give us a call! We work with all our customers personally to make sure we know exactly what your dream bike needs to be. Our friendly staff is around from 10ish to 5ish to answer your questions. You're also welcome to stop by if you're local.
3) Download the order form, fill it out, and email or mail it to us.
4) Download the fitting form and send us your measurements. OR, if you possibly can, come in to the shop for a fitting.
5) Make a deposit. Our standard deposit for a frame is $750. Our standard deposit for a fully built bike is $1500. This assures your bike's place in the build queue. Once we have all your details worked out we can arrange a payment plan for the rest.
6) Wait. It's hard, but once you get on your new bike for the first time you'll know it was worth it.